Monday, October 18, 2010

Memory of Ramadhan

Memory in Ramadan that i will not forget in my life is when all my classmate and me together all break fast at restaurant Juara Ikan Bakar. It is bring a meaningful mean to me because it make me become more close to all my classmate.

At 6 o’clock, all members class D3E1 gather at bus stop to wait bus before go to restaurant Juara Ikan Bakar. We all decide to go there because it food is famous around Segamat. We all just take a bus to go there. Ain diyana as a person who responsibility to do this program has been make a booking before this. I was very excited because i will lead to pray for eating.

After break fast, we all go to “Dataran Segamat” and play a game that call “true or dare”. In this game, all person must tell their contents in their hearts. It is make we all more close and closer.

At 9 o’clock, we all decide go back to UiTM. It is because we all does not take a risk when late back to UiTM. After all, i am so tired but enjoy and happy with the all thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment