Monday, October 18, 2010

My Roommate

This semester I been placing into a new room which is SR 001 at collage Sempana Riau with a new roommate. I have 4 roommate this semester. Firstly, my roommate is Muhamad Haikal bin Abdul Halim and i call him “Atai”. Currently, he is in semester 3. His hometown is in Seremban, Negeri Sembilan. He is youngest in their siblings.
Furthermore, he is majoring in diploma business studies. He is a kind person and not stingy. He always bring back many food before back to UiTM.

Secondly, my roommate is Fuad bin Othman or we call him “ott”. He is always smile and sometime can be a strict person. He is a class Representative in her class. Actually, he and atai is in the same class and same hometown,Seremban.

Lastly is Fathul Fadzrin or we call him “im or raja”. He is from Mersing,Johor. he is in part 3 just like me and majoring in diploma in accounting. He is funniest guy and always laugh with me. He is representing in football team for UiTM Segamat.

No comments:

Post a Comment